1. No internet connection: In order to log in and out be sure you have a stable internet connection.
2. Incorrect registration: Check to make sure you have entered the correct registration data. Use the same data that you used to register at the license portal: https://lizenz-portal.klett-sprachen.de
Tips for logging into the app:
- Upper and lower case differentiation is important!
- Make sure your user name and password are spelled correctly.
- Make sure you haven’t activated the capitalization function by mistake.
- Make sure “Klett” has been selected in the field “Editor”.
3. If you cannot remember your password, go to the license portal, click on “Forgot your password?” and follow the instructions. Have you used symbols in your password? Some iOS and Android versions don’t recognize symbols like $, %, !, #, /. You should avoid all such symbols that also used as programming language or in shells.
4. Perhaps you have logged onto too many devices. You have purchased one license, which means that you cannot use our app on more than 3 devices. Please contact our Customer Service.
5. Your device is protected by a firewall which is prohibiting a connection to our server. In this case, check your security settings.
6. You have changed your password. If this is the case, please wait. Your password will be updated in our app. Please be patient - this could take up to 12 hours.