Quizlet is a digital learning card system. This means that learning content on various German topics - and at all levels - can be trained on mobile devices (with an app) or on the computer (in a browser). Quizlet offers individually adaptable flashcard sets and interactive activities that are created, revised and supplemented by the Quizlet community worldwide. In the German context, Quizlet is particularly suitable for independent vocabulary learning.
With Quizlet, learners can ...
- create your own flash cards or search for suitable flash cards / sets in a database
- choose between seeing, writing, listening, playing or testing mode
- include audio and video when creating your own maps (this feature requires an upgrade)
- use or download the flashcard sets available in the cloud free of charge (for offline use)
- adopt and change learning card sets from other Quizlet users (for example, replace given definitions in English with your own definitions in German or terms in your own mother tongue).