Digital teaching: special offers from Ernst Klett Sprachen
- As an institution, do we get the digital editions free of charge for teachers?
- As an institution, that already has bought textbooks, do we get a discount on the digital editions?
- How can I proceed in case the institution didn’t bought the textbooks, but the participants bought the printed editions individually?
Digital teaching: information to get you started
Digital teaching with materials from Ernst Klett Sprachen
- Can a full teacher license be used by a colleague after the teacher has left?
- Can I pass on digital licenses of the digital editions with LMS (BlinkLearning) to other participants before the 1-year usage period has expired?
- How can I see which digital editions of Ernst Klett Sprachen are already available?
- Why does the usage period of digital editions from other publishers that are distributed by Ernst Klett Sprachen differ?
- Why is the usage period of digital editions from Ernst Klett Sprachen limited to 1 year for students and 3 years for teachers?
Digital teaching: legal framework and data protection
- Can I make a digital copy of a worksheet taken from an Ernst Klett Sprachen teacher manual and send it by email or upload it to a (learning) platform / cloud or server environment?
- Can I make a digital copy of Ernst Klett Sprachen products and send it by email or upload it to a (learning) platform / cloud or server environment?
- Can I share the textbooks by Ernst Klett Sprachen with participants via screen / desktop sharing?
- Can I upload digital materials (downloads, MP3 audios, etc.) from the Ernst Klett Sprachen website to a platform and make them available to a course?
- Data protection (GDPR): Are the personal data of the teachers and learners safe in the digital platforms of Ernst Klett Sprachen?
- How can I achieve good audio quality for my participants via screen / desktop sharing?